Jack D. Hutchison “HUTCH”
January 24, 1934 – March 15, 2007
In Loving Memory
- Served in the Korean war.
- Graduate of Purdue University with a degree in Physics.
- He joined IBM Research Division in Boulder, CO in 1968 and managed one of the research & development departments until 1980
- 1974-1976 IBM loaned him to Colorado State University to be the Assistant Dean for the College of Natural Sciences, Fort Collins, CO
- 1980-1983 Director of the Montana State University Alumni Foundation, Bozeman, MT
- 1984-1995 Executive Director of Montana Outfitters & Guide Association
- 1984-1996 Fishing Outfitter & Owner of Hutchison’s Fly Shop and Guide Service in Sheridan, MT
- Wife: Karen Hutchison